Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July








I had to work 14 hours on the fourth of July but this is what I got in for fire work pictures.
They had a small fireworks show for the residents outside on the 4th. The smoky bright light picture in the top left hand corner is the type of fire works they chose for elderly alzhimer patients that don't really like smoke and noise. I did have fun trying to figure out the settings on my camera and don't think I did to bad of a job as half of these I was holding my camera in my left hand and taking picture while eating an icecream cone with my right hand. GO ME! Think how good they would be if I had actually set the camera on a stable surface. lol. I did have a lot of fun though. HAPPY 4th of JULY WEEKEND ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

6 comments:

The J's said...

Hey, I think you got some pretty good ones! We went up North of town last night and watched ones the Country club set off. A huge amount of them, about what Kearney's used to be like when you older kids were young. Dad took some of the kids to the City ones at the arena on Thurs night, but I wasn't home from Lincoln yet.

Huisman5 said...

Happy 4th! Your pictures are great! We got to enjoy fireworks out the boys bedroom windows--the neighbors had theirs out by the pond.

Dalayna said...

Cool pics!

Jim Weeda said...

We didn't see any fireworks this year. Both Alliance and Sidney did theirs on the 3rd and that night we were busy packing and getting ready for the weekend so we didn't go to either one. But we had a great weekend!

Diane T. said...

Glad to see your fireworks pictures. The kids were gone so Dale and I were by some friends on a lake so we only saw a couple that the neighbors had.

Sharon said...

Those turned out pretty cool. I went to the fireworks at the Cherry County Fairgrounds. Didn't take any pictures tho'.