Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wedding plans

Well for all of you that are asking the wedding planning is going pretty well on my end. I am hoping it is going as well for my mom, aunts and dear sister who are doing the bulk of the planning. I have my dress, and shoes, Floyd has his suit and shoes. We have our rings ordered and the guys vest, ties ect. We are still looking for shirts for two of the guys. My mom, grandma, and aunts are working on the flower girl dresses this week and Lynisha is working on flowers and cake ideas. So from my side things are looking pretty good. Work is going pretty good and I get the day off tomorrow to go to the lake with my family and my brothers fiances family. Next week is the Kearney shower and I work untill then so I will be pretty busy. I am trying to get my appartment packed up as far as all the stuff I don't need and get wedding stuff in one place so I know where it is all at. I keep thinking I have everything done for school and then have to go to Scottsbluff to get something that they didn't have the last time I was there.
So that is how my summer is going. Hope you all are having a great summer.
Oh I forgot we are registered at Target and Dillards.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Sure glad things are shaping up well for the big day! Glad you are getting some swimming in. I love to swim as well! Take care, Sharon M. Valentine