Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rocks

So I was reading my mom's post about the story of the professor filling up a jar and don't know how to add a post transfer to take you to that post but anyway you can check it out under mom. So I was thinking of rocks in my life the bigger things that our important and fill up our lives. One would be my fiance who I spend a lot of time with and thinking about a stressing for. The stress was that he couldn't seem to hold a job down for one reason or another but I kept telling him just like my mother tells me and I know as it has happened many many times to me THINGS WILL WORK OUT!! So he had an interview at Cabela's Wed and got a job there that will be 12 hours a day for 5 days a week. So that stress is now over hopefully. As far as school well I have all my shopping done for that and all my medical stuff done so I am just waiting for classes to start. With the wedding and planning well I just have to remember that I turned most of that over to my family so I just have to let them deal with it in their own time line and not stress over it myself, after all that is why I gave them the job because I didn't need more on top of getting ready for school and the stress of work and always having to train new people and deal with odd hours. So that is my life today but I am going to relax and enjoy a wonderful breezy evening with my fiance under a beautiful cherry tree.

5 comments:

Dalayna said...

See, stress just isn't worth it because what's going to happen is what's going to happen.
That last part sounds nice.. enjoy yourself!

Sharon said...

Everything has a way of working out. So enjoying each and every day is the best way! And staying thankful. That helps! Take care and hang in there!
Sharon M.
Valentine, NE

The J's said...

Well, honey, the stress is over for "needing a job". Now the "stress" will start because of the 12 hr days 5 days a week. Just warning you here. Remember that Satan will use any avenue he can.
Focus on the fact that you're both thankful he has a job & plenty of hours, not that he's going to be tired & not have very much time for anything else!~~been down that road often, and mostly live on it~~ HUGS!!

jrjelinek said...

I am very glad he has a job. Hopefuly if he keeps this job in 9 months our schedules will match. Its just getting through school first then transfering to a different department in the hosp hopefully. Then maybe he will get the other job he wants by then and we will be on exactly the same schedule. Oh well this is a part of our life that we knew we would have with me working at the hospital anyway.

Diane T. said...

My husband always got tired of his jobs and quit them. He usually wasn't without work too long but some jobs were pretty pathetic.We bounced around pretty steady for about 4 years but having a family rather changed that. I always wanted him to be happy with his work and I wanted to stay home with the kids so that I why I did what I could to help us grow while staying home.