Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Seven things about me

1. I never thought I would drink coffee but like mom says never say never as I love it now. Coffee on Sunday morning at Jim & Nisha's, ice coffee, and flavored coffee.

2. Hobbies- blogging, reading books and other people's blogs, cross stitching, taking pictures.

3. I've gone to college three times and 4 different colleges. Hopefully this will be my last time.

4. I've moved at least every 2 years of my life, lived in 4 different states and 10 different towns.

5. My favorite form of exercise is swimming and then walking. I hardly ever get to swim anymore as I go with Trey and Kyrie but I have been getting a lot more walking in.

6. I can walk about 4 miles while at work.

7. I hate to shop for myself but could spend all my money on other people.

2 comments:

Lisa McConnell said...

Interesting! I'm a major iced coffee fan too. It's saved Royce quite a bit of $$$ since the Starbucks closed in Scottsbluff! How are the wedding plans coming? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Heather said...

Yay, coffee! I'm liking it a lot better than I used to...which, according to Jim, means I'm becoming a "real Weeda" :-) haha

How's wedding plans coming? Derek might have told you by the time you read this, but even though I'd love to be at your wedding, that's the weekend of Malcom convention and I've invited a couple college friends to go there with me. And, I can't be in two places at once, unfortunately. So...if you'll be at York, I'll cya then...I'm planning to ride out w/Mark for the weekend.