Monday, May 26, 2008

Wonderful Day

Well I had a wonderful Memorial Day. I had to work so couldn't go very far but then decided I hadn't had a holiday off yet so decided to take M day off. I was going to take the girls up to Antioch but then Floyd asked if I would go to CO with him to his parents. Well sure, or not about going I jumped right in and changed things around so I could take the kids Wed instead. So we drove down to his folks about an 1 1/2 of here. Then we went into Denver for lunch and this Mexican place with a big waterfall and dinner entertainment. Very interesting even if you are not a kid and I love watching diving. We got good seats overlooking the waterfall and afterward wondered around inside for a while and then went to some mall. Can't tell you which one as I was totally turned around but it was a big one and fun to wander around for a while. Then we headed back home and me to work. All for tonight, JR

3 comments:

The J's said...

Now you need to put some links on your blog to "other" blogs...
Glad you had a nice day!
The kids will be there this afternoon :*)

Diane T. said...

Hmm... that mexican place is still there. I forgot what it is called but we were there when we lived out there 25 years ago. Congrats on the engagement. I have a pic that I will email to you along with the family pic as soon as I get my notebook. Good to see you.

The Flog said...

The Place is called casa banita hun, and the mall we went to wast westminister. :)