Thursday, May 22, 2008

Facial hair

Lol don't you love the title. Okay I have to admit the reason I don't already have a picture of Floyd and I up on my blog. About a week after we started dating he got the bright Idea to shave to see if I liked how he looked better that way. ON the day I was going to have Lynisha take a picture as the tree in front of his house looked absolutely awesome at the time. It is a hanging cherry tree which escaped the cold and was totally covered in white blossoms. So he comes over to pick me up for meeting and gives me a hug and I look up and see his face. Well he knew right then that I didn't like him clean shaven. I just have to admit some guys do look better with facial hair and he is one of them. Lucky it grows back pretty fast so now I can look at him at convention without wincing. Oh yes, I can also take a picture without harming the camera.

9 comments:

The J's said...

OH! Jeanne! You make me laugh!!

Huisman5 said...

Poor guy! What he is already doing for you! (Smile) Does he know you have this blog?!

The J's said...

yeah, telling stories about him in public.... :*)

jrjelinek said...

Yes he reads it. I'm trying to get him to blog also but he's more into computer games with Jim although he's given that up for the most part right now also. He was wondering what to do tomorow since I'm working and Jim and Nish are out of town so I told him he could go back to having fun with his computer.

The Flog said...

Hey guys, this is Floyd. thoughtd i'd try this whole "blog" thing. And yes, i am having fun with the computer :)

Huisman5 said...

Jeanne--what a "sweetheart"! I just read his blog and had tears in my eyes!

The J's said...

Wow, you got him to blog! What a guy :*)

Jim Weeda said...

Jeanne,
Any ideas on how to make me not wince when I see floyd? The facial hair just isn't doing it for me! LOL

jrjelinek said...

Well Jim you don't kiss Floyd and aren't the one getting married to him so you have no say what so ever in the facial hair. LOL