Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Random thoughts from my day.

So this will be just a jumble of thoughts like my mind at the moment. I just got out of or nursing program lunch where us new students for next year meet with our instructer and the students just finishing up the program. So now I am a big bit scared and stressed out. Basiclly I have everything done that I need to have done to start the program except my physical. BUT I asked how much I could resonable expect to work during the program and they told me maybe every other weekend. YIKES!! How am I going to manage that one???
I've also come to the conclusion that I am a work a holic, and can't say no to going into work. Then I was told that we will have no life. NO dating, time with families or having babys if we want to get into this program. So maybe I need to go tell Floyd this as we just started dating. Lets see "Sorry after 3 days of this dating thing I've been told by my nursing teacher that I can't date during the nursing program if I want to get through the program sucessfully, so I just have the summer in which I am going to be working every hour I possible can as I can't work during the nursing program either." Now what responce do you think I will get from that.
I've already desided that when I graduate Lynisha and Jim are going in my speach with a big Thankyou for supporting my nutritional needs during the year. I am so glad that I have relatives here in town and am not trying this entirely on my own and I only had two classes this semester. I keep telling myself it is only 9 months and I CAN do this.

5 comments:

Janelle said...

Hi Jeanne, I was blog hopping today and found your blog. Just wanted you to know that I went through nursing school and still managed to date Travis. :) It was intense, but you have to have a little down time or you'll go crazy. Good luck with school, I know you'll do great! :)

Huisman5 said...

Hi! No wonder I haven't heard from you in a while! Fun stopping in and seeing what you are up to! Hang in there!

The J's said...

Hey Jeanne! You CAN do it!!
You'll do fine, maybe you can get him to study with you...hee hee!! or to much distraction??!
Hugs, Mom

Laura Jelinek said...

Ha! I know you'll do just fine. You have with everything else. So why would this be any different:-)
Keep your chin up and your nose down.
Love ya, La

jrjelinek said...

Thanks LA, Now I am walking around holding my head in a really funny position. My chin is fighting with my nose.