Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall 2008



The pictures of the flowers and butterfly's where taken by Floyd when I was at school. I was really wanting to go take fall pictures and he offered to take my camera and go get some pictures. He came back with a lot of pictures from the park that where really neat.














These are some of the trees around town.






One of my favorite streets







At the college. The trees along the building and the red ones down the parking lot are all crab apple trees but the one by the door is still green while the others along the building are yellow and the ones along the road are red.










I love the different colors of bushes. I am hoping some year to have our front yard like that.






Our crab apple tree. It is not really changing colors.
















3 comments:

The J's said...

Good job on the pictures Floyd!

Janelle said...

Great pictures! I love all of the vibrant fall colors. :)

Jim Weeda said...

Seriously, in all my years of living out here in Western Nebraska, this is the first time I remember it being like this. Sure, I've seen some colors, but NOTHING like it was this year!! Incredible! Usually it freezes too hard too soon. I'm guessing it was about a once in a 50 year fall. =P We'll see tho! :)