Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The long and short of it

At school for patient care we are supposed to make long term and short term goals. Well instead of that I have long and short post. Hopefully a long post that I've managed to shorten.
School is going pretty well. I got a 102 on my Basic Nursing Test the other day. We started clinicals this week have them next week and then the week after is our Basic Nursing Final. Tomorrow I have a 10 chpt test in Pharmocology that I have done a lot of studying for but still don't feel like I've got it all.
Tonight on the way to work Floyd got pulled over and it was discovered that his liscence expired in MAY!!! Now why did someone not cetch that the 10 times we had our liscenses checked at the court house for various thing before and after we got married. I mean come on fokes.
Sat I had the day off so in the evening we went and got pumkins to carve. Floyd has never carved pumkins before so we had lots of fun. As soon as I discover the box my camera cord is in I will get some pictures of them up. I am just about ready to go to Walmart or somewhere and get a new card.
AFTER a week of surching we found our IRON. I have to have school patches on my school uniform and I knew we had an iron somewhere but hadn't found it since we got married.
So that is the long and short of it for the night. You all have a wonderful rest of the week.

3 comments:

The J's said...

hmmm, did I put your iron away somewhere??! Sorry about the license! Well, sorrier about the getting stopped!

Dalayna said...

It's about time you post!!

Heather said...

Yay for school! I'm so glad I'm on break... ;)