Thursday, October 16, 2008

Photo update Honeymoon


Chipmunk eating out of my hand.
Floyds favorite picture taken on the way home.





On the way up to Estes Park from Loveland





From where the cable car starts looking up the mountain.












Views from the top and feeding the ground squirrels or chipmunks. They had bags of peanuts for sale and these little critters would stuff their cheeks. They literaly ate right out of your hand.




Miniature golf.




Floyds pictures from the drive back. I was driving and he was using the camera for the first time. I found them rather interesting studies in motion.



2 comments:

Dalayna said...

Cool pics!! I love the pumpkins. We've been wanting to do some.

Sharon said...

Hi there. Love those pictures and glad you guys are doing good! I loved those pumpkin pics also! Hope Fall hangs on a little while!
Sharon,
Valentine