Sunday, November 16, 2008

I forgot to take a picture of dinner.



Kyrie playing monopoly with uncle Floyd



Trey playing cars




Kyrie playing dress up.




Trey getting ready to take pictures.

We had the kids over for the evening on Sat night. When we were at Walmart earlier we decided to get some toys for our house when they came over. We got a dress up trunk for Kyrie and a color tot toy for Trey but forgot the batteries for it so he played cars instead. After lunch on Sunday Kyrie wanted to stay and play so she did. She got a little multi playing in what with dress up and getting to play a board game with uncle Floyd both.

I had Nish and family over but forgot to take a picture of my pretty Longaburger set table. The video is from last week. Kyrie was posing Trey to take pictures while he was trying to take pictures with the camera.

5 comments:

The J's said...

Yeah! An update!
Such cute little relatives you have :*)

jrjelinek said...

Thankyou. I realy enjoyed getting so spend some relaxed time with them again.

Heather said...

Aww, they're so cute!

gkey said...

hey JeanneRae and Floyd,
I will write you a real letter soon...promise (and Katie has had a letter ready to send that she wrote you during York convention...or did I actually send it?)
You two remind me of U Patrick and I when we were first married having you (and soon Jana) over to play....and then send you home to mom and dad! It was so fun.....enjoy it, I know you are. We have never forgotten that special time before we had our own kids some 5 1/2 years later. (No you don't have to wait THAT long.)Remember I was only 18 when we got married. I guess I needed to grow up for awhile. Thanks again all these years later for the fun we got to have with you!

It was so fun to be with you at the masquerade ball. you two looked so cute together. Actually you look cute together even without the costumes...but we knew that!

loveyaboth
yourMIDDLEant

Diane T. said...

Just stopping by to say Hi!