Monday, September 8, 2008

Wedding


Sisters

Parents

Jeanne & Floyd Ogden

Ring

Wonderful Delicious wedding cake


Wedding party.

Flower girls

Grandma J

My Mom and I.

Brothers waiting. Doug & Floyd

Walking down the aisle with our parents


Trying to decide which shoes to wear

Flower procession. My siblings and cousins

I had a beautiful wonderful wedding day. I wanted to put some pictures up and thank all those people who may my day so very special. First I will have to thank my wonderful husband for sharing the day with all these people but first of all finding my skirt and bring it to me first thing in the morning so I would have something to wear :) I had done laundry at his house and discovered Sat morning that I really didn't have anything comfortable to run around in. I know you don't really like crowds of people dear or having your picture taken or waiting on me but you were great through the day. Second I would like to thank my Mom and Dad who did lots and lots and lots of behind the scenes work and work that everyone saw also. Thanks Dad for all you did and thanks mom for coming up ahead of time and not complaining that the wedding was here instead of in Kearney though I know you probably had lots to complain about I didn't hear anything and you were the best MOB I've ever seen.
Thanks to Floyds parents for raising an awesome man in the first place for all that you guys did and the best yet rehearsal dinner party. The food was great it was beautiful and the watermelon was the best. I know there is a pict somewhere of it.
Thank you Lynisha for being my everything. You are the greatest sister. We had beautiful cakes and flowers and you kept me calm through it all and managed as your husband said to keep everything together at home. You are an inspiration. Everyone at school and work said the cake was the best. Thankyou Jim for loaning your wife out to caos for how many weeks.
Thankyou aunt Gay and Raimie for all that you did. Coming early to help out, taking pictures, the great shower and all. Thankyou uncle Patrick and Jeffery for loaning us your wives and for what you did with the video camera and directing cars kids, etc.
Thankyou to all the flower girl's mommies for the loan of your darling little girls for the day. They where the greatest. Thankyou Jana, Doug, Renee, Jim, Derek, Ryan, and Cody for being in the wedding. Renee thankyou for coming ahead of time also and keeping me calm. That was a great BIG help.
THANKYOU to the rest of our family and friends for all that you did. Laura I am so glad you got to share the blog page with us and for your phone call. Now I am going to bed so If I forgot people or things that you did please know that I do remember it is just late so its not getting wrote down. I have the greatest family though. Jeanne Ogden


















6 comments:

Dalayna said...

Such great pictures :)

& I love the one with Jessi and her shoes ;)

Heather said...

Yay, pictures! :) Looks like you had a pretty wedding

The J's said...

Yes, it was alot of work, but done with love, and we didn't HAVE to do it. It was beautiful, and I don't regret a minute of the time spent! You've spent alot of your time & efforts over the past ??? years doing for your family & others, and you deserved a beautiful day.
We love you :*)

Jim Weeda said...

Not even a burden Jeanne! It is sooo wonderful to see both you and Floyd happy and together! :D It was a huge privilege to be able to help out in such a close and personal way!! We love you both very much!

Laura Jelinek said...

And it was SOO cool to get to see the wedding planning blog and to see pix and all and I can't wait to see the DVD etc when Gma gets here. Everything looks like it was so beautiful.

The J's said...

hmmm, time you updated too, eh?