Tuesday, September 23, 2008

An update

Hi to all. I can not find my camera/computer cord so will just have to do a written update. School is going good. We are on our 5 week so are in the middle of midterms. Hard to believe we are already 1/2 done with this group of classes. Beginning Nursing is going great as I have that class 4 days a week I don't seem to be having any problem keeping up in it. Pharmacology which I thought would be my easy class is instead my hard class as we only have it 1 day a week for 2 hours and that is over the t.v. which doesn't have a very good connection so we are getting a lot of static and not much lecture which is very unhelpful.
Work is going great although I am doing to much of it and trying to cut back so I have a little time to spend on married life and my house. We still don't have my apartment rented which is a drain but we are working on that. Married life is going great. I have a wonderful husband who takes every chance he gets to make me happy. If I could only get a gingerbread cookie recipe I would make him quite happy to. Aren't simple little things wonderful. We found out when Dad was here that our cherry tree was really an apple tree. I don't know if we can use these apples to make anything out of as it is a hanging ornamental one. We do have about 16 at the school though that I am checking to see if I can pick some apples off of as the are the regular small apple variety and a little bigger than ours.
We went to Floyd folks last weekend to try and surprise his brother but only his parents got surprised as Doug figured out we were coming also. Had a great weekend. This Sat I am taking off so we can go to BirdCity for the weekend. We are enjoying a very nice fall here so far with warm days, some rain and our grass is growing quite nicely.
All for now.

No comments: