Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Some really good news

This is kinda fun as most people now have live update blog feed that prints the title when you update. Well my really good news is that I am more than 1/2 way now through my first group of classes and am passing both. Basic Nursing I have a 91 in which is really good and Pharmacology I have a 78 in which is passing. For some reason I have had a really hard time in Pharm and that is tough because we will have that until we graduate in May. You also have to keep all your grades above a 73 or you have to quit the program and wait until the next go round if there is room. Which right now there is a two year waiting list for our town as they only have one teacher and so can only have 16 students and our hospital doesn't support that many most of the time because we don't have that many sick people in there at a time most of the time.
In two weeks we start clinicals at the hospital and at the end of Oct we have our final for Basic Nursing then move on to Nursing of the Adult I, II, and III. All for now. Jeanne Ogden

2 comments:

Laura Jelinek said...

Lol with a post title like that I thought maybe it was going to be the "other" kind of news :-)
CONGRATS!

jrjelinek said...

Thanks. I'm having fun with this post title thing because it shows up when you make a new post. If nothing else it causes people to read my blog and make comments. LOL