Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Engaged


Well to all you out there that live in my computer. This will be a wildly mixed up post as I'm trying to type as fast as the thoughts are flowing through my mind and believe me thats rather fast at the moment.
Wow I haven't talked to my family in the whole time I've been in Sidney as I have in the 2 days I've been engaged. So lets see I moved to Sidney in Nov and went to Union meeting down in CO. Since it is a smaller town most of us road to meeting together and sat together also. Well word got around to Floyd's mother that his girlfriend (that would be me) came to meeting as seemed to be a really nice girl. Well we laughed about that because I had just moved here and really had no interest in dating among everything else I was trying to do. Well needless to say we spent a lot of time together at Nish and Jim's as there isn't really any other people around our ages and they are family. Kyrie calls Floyd uncle anyway because he has been around since he was born. So we say well we are doing this to simplify her life. LOL. Well anyway in Feb after my birthday party in Kearney I came home and there was no one else here so I called Floyd up to see if he wanted to go do something since I still had 1/2 day off before having to go back to work and thought I might as well enjoy it. So we went out then and off and on a few more times during the months. More latter as it is time to eat.
Well so then May 3rd Floyds parents came up to help him get his car out of a snow drift and take him out for supper for his birthday. Well actually his post happened a little before that where he and Jim went out for supper and left me by myself. But he did take me out for lunch the next day so that was okay. Anyway his parents were here and I was working but got 45 minuets off for supper as I was pulling a long shift. Anyway I kinda figured maybe he thought something of me as his parents were in town and he wanted me to come to supper with them. So lets see we had the birthday supper and then Sunday was a potluck/birthday party in Kimble that I couldn't go to as I had to work. So he said he was going to stay home from that to spend the day with me. Wow now I am really getting suspicious.
So anyway I guess we started dating the 5th of May after me saying I didn't really think I would date because I didn't really have time and my grandmother saying that sometimes we just have to make the time or not turn down thoughts because of little time.
Then we had the cherry tree.

3 comments:

The J's said...

well...."then we had the cherry tree".... Talk about a mixed up backwards story!! :*)

Huisman5 said...

...And the cherry tree left us hangin'!? We picked cherries and had a pie?.....

Dalayna said...

LOLOLOL (@ Mom & Aunt Lori)

Read the post under my guy.
She may be a little mixed up. It's allowed. For now.