Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Almost 2 months.

Nov has been an interesting month so far. Lyrah is weighing in at 10lbs and that was when we were in Kearney the first part of the month. She is sleeping pretty well at night only getting up two times and sometimes only once. She likes to be held the best but will settle for her swing or laying on the floor sometimes though not if daddy is around. We are trying to get her used to a pacifier but she really has no use for it. My Dr appt in Denver went okay and I will go back in Jan for them to run tests. I had some tearing in muscle when I had little bit but they can't fix it until I quit nursing so it will be awhile. My bottom is becoming bearable and I will start work again the middle of Dec. I am looking forward to getting back to the people I take care of but not looking forward to leaving little bit at home. At least we will have a auntie here so she will be in good hands. Floyd is busy at work and has been asked to stay over and help on the docks after he is done each night so that means that he has plenty of hours. We are looking forward to finishing up our month with Thanksgiving at mom and dads and hopefully news of a new little one in ND.

Humm I think I actually like this swing.


A funny picture of me.

Auntie Kaela figuring out if she holds me and walks I won't cry.



Grammie Cine spending time with me.

This is my mommy (Jeanne) with her dad (my papa Leon) and his mom Grandma J.


Mommy and I went to Kearney for the weekend. While there we took some generation pictures. This is mommy great grandpa Arthur Herndon and Grandma Jane.




While in Kearney we got to meet some of the workers. Mommy didn't get a picture of Aunt Jana and I on her camera though.


I think uncle Morgen likes to hold me.


Me with Grandma and Grandpa Ogden. It was NE football day so I got them all to wear red! I had on my overalls to match grandpa.


The first smile mommy caught on camera. I was happy the Huskers won.


Watching the game with grandpa.


I am growing into my overalls but mommy still has to roll them up.


My first bath in the tub by myself. Usually I crawl in with mommy. I love my bath and always try to get my face wet but for some reason mommy doesn't let me very often.


At our house we like to play find the baby. My little baby booties uncle Doug got me,

Uncle Doug made me some moccasins. Soon they should fit.





My favorite way to sleep is in mommys arms.



Prefold diaper.Mommy didn't get my face cause
I was crying.

Great Grandma J and aunt Elaine got me this outfit. I just about grew out of it before mommy got it out of the closet.

Sleeping on the floor while Grammie and mommy clean my room and go through my clothes. I have outgrown some of my clothes already.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What sweet days you are having with your baby girl.