Thursday, June 25, 2009

An announcement

Well we have known since we had babies ultrasound that we were having a girl but since I didn't want to know in the first place we thought we would try to keep it a secret and only tell 2 people each. Well to give my husband credit he did really well until his grandpa died and then he really really wanted to tell his parents. So now the cat is out of the bag so to say so we might as well tell the rest of the world that we are having a girl. Well at least that is what the ultrasound says.

12 comments:

Laura Jelinek said...

Well I could have told you that. LOL I'm glad you're having a girl first. I think it runs in the Jelinek/Herndon family with us and the cousins that we have whatever our mothers first had. (IE) Nish had a girl first, Dalayna, Raimie, and Emily had a boy...see it follows a pattern. I think Dalayna will have a boy.

Dalayna said...

:D Sooooo excited!!
And so happy I don't have to watch myself anymore! Lol!

jrjelinek said...

You did good Layna Nish was totally surprised.

Dalayna said...

Good!! Lol, I was still so afraid that I said something!

Raimie said...

Yay! I was right! I'm never right!
So, who knew?

Teresa said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Janelle said...

Congrats!! I totally thought it was going to be a boy until I saw pictures of you and Dalayna at Antioch, then I wasn't so sure. :)

The J's said...

: )

Huisman5 said...

How exciting! It's so fun to know ahead of time what it is!

Laura Jelinek said...

Yeah it's great to know...specially when it comes to the making gifts part of it. If you don't know then you can't do it ahead of time.

Wrena said...

:)

Diane T. said...

We are excited for you. Hope it all goes really well. Am glad your mom will get in on it.