Friday, April 24, 2009

Shopping trip


A ride in the fire engine


Playing in the center of the mall while mom was shopping in the store. He would run in a circle then come and say Hi G! then run in a circle again. He was just the happiest little boy I couldn't help taking his picture.



They discovered a photo booth so I had to take their picture as I didn't have any dollars for the machine to do it though that would have been cute.



Dinner at Red Lobster



We went shopping at the mall and I got 3 maternity skirts. Sometime my husband will take pictures of me that I can put on here.


3 comments:

Heather said...

Awwww they're so cute!!

Dalayna said...

I can't wait to see pics of the skirts, I bet they look awsome.

Raimie said...

Jeanne, those other skirts you asked me about are with R.'s mom(J. had already gave them back to her before I got her asked about them)... she was going to let D. know to get them to you rather than send them back to R.
Just thought you might be wondering what happened to them! :)