Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A two year update.

Our little family


5 years

Lyrah 4, Jaith 2, and Delon 9 months

I can't for the life of me figure out how to add images and type at the same time. I NEED to get back to blogging. I can't believe my last post was almost exactly two years ago and now instead of 2 we have 3 little ones. I am going to try to start slow and get myself caught up on the last 2 years. I was glad to see a few pictures of Jaith already on here as the camera card I had when he was a baby went corupt so I have no pictures of his first year except what I managed to put on here or fb. I've got a lot of house cleaning to do both in my house and mind so am hoping maybe this will help a little. Any way I want to thank Lynisha Weeda Photography for these pictures. I love the pictures she takes and want to do better at capturing a little more of our life.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Loved the update and glad you are blogging again. Hugs dear friend!

Gramma's Corner said...

How sad to lose those photos! I lost Zane's first three months from off my computer, but I had scrapped them so they are on my walmart files.

Those pictures are just really nice.