Saturday, January 24, 2009

Some really good news.

Well lets see I passed my classes for first semester, passed my pharmacology math test so I can do clinical's second semester and got a100 on my first quiz and a 90 on my second quiz. Humm in there any thing else going on interesting in my life. Oh yes its my parents Anniversary, my brothers birthday and my birthday this month as well as my grandma's birthday, my niece and a cousin among others to bad I didn't wait to get pregnant in April then our baby could join the hord of other Jan birthdays or maybe May as there are a lot in our family then, guess it will just have to enjoy sharing a birthday with aunt Relyssa in October.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

october is a good month!!!! congrats!

Huisman5 said...

Cute! Our Anniversary is in October and Kyle's Birthday, too! Great month!

Huisman5 said...

Oh, and Halloween!!!!

Jeanette said...

Congrats on your big news!

October is a great month that was when my daughter was born.

The J's said...

Can hardly wait!!! :) Cute way of announcing! <3

Lynisha Weeda said...

=D

Janelle said...

Congrats!! :) That's awesome news.

Laura Jelinek said...

YIPEEEEEEE! CONGRATS! I'M SO HAPPY FOR BOTH OF YOU!
HUGS!

Lisa McConnell said...

Congratulations Jeanne & Floyd! Hope everything goes good for you!

Dalayna said...

;)

gkey said...

hey Jeanne and Floyd!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We are so happy for you...and October is a perfect month for a baby! (we actually "aimed" for it more than once, but always missed!)

LOVE, yourMIDDLEant (and krew)

Cyndie said...

hey sweetie, congratulations!!!
How did Pa & Ma Ogden react to the news. I bet they are over the top excited =) Glad Beth gets to join our sisterhood of Gramma's. love you