Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring break

Well we are taking a break from school or from spring? Not sure why they call it spring break because I don't really think it is spring yet although right now the weather would beg to differ. I just finished up midterms at school and got my grades and I am passing in both my classes. Thankgoodness I am good at writing papers off of the top of my head because that is how I am getting the best grades in Micro. I am actually supprising myself in that class. Went into school today to take my last test before break and after going into work at 4am I actually remembered a lot for my test. Not going to try that one again though. Nutrition and Diet Therapy I have an A in. Now if I just put to use in my life what I learned in class I would have it made.

I have had some company to my little place the last few days. Our workers came over for lunch on Wed on their way through and I actually cooked an edible meal. Lol I had to call up Lynisha and ask her how do I cook chicken breast real fast in the microwave? Is that even possible? Yes it is so I didn't have undercooked pieces of chicken on the top of my casserole after all. Thank goodness for sisters. Then I also had to figure out how to get the lid off of my casserole dish after it had bubbled over and stuck to the dish. I didn't ask Lynisha about that one. So I am standing in my little kitchen while the workers are in the living room trying to make a quite phone call and at the same time figure out how do I get this lid off. Well thin forks come in handy. I was thinking all kind of strange things like maybe I could stick it in the sink and wash around the outside and that would unstuck (don't you think unstick would work better here? but the dictonary doesn't know what I'm taking about) it but then I thought that might suction it on worse. Then after we were done with lunch my aunt Elaine stopped by on her way through. So my apartment actually got a spring cleaning real fast in the middle of midterm week. Something I thought would be impossible but I made it through.

1 comment:

The J's said...

Hey Jeanne Rae--Happy to see you up-dated!! The kids are so looking forward to some time with you! See you Sun/Mon!!